If you’re a fan of Hawaii, but would prefer to have an all-inclusive resort – then it’s time to try Saint Lucia. It’s also known as “the Hawaii of the Caribbean.”
Today I’d like to spotlight the brand new Royalton St Lucia that just opened a few weeks ago. This all-inclusive property is perfect for couples or families.
Highlights of the Resort:
- 352 beautifully decorated luxury rooms and suites in various categories
- Unlimited reservation-free dining
- All drinks – domestic beer, cocktails and select international brands
- Premium handcrafted Dreambed™
- Unlimited free calls to North America and parts of Europe, free Wi-Fi resort-wide, USB recharge station and Bluetooth audio station
- Royalton signature rain shower
- Satellite television
- 24-hour concierge service
- Sports Event Guarantee
- Non-motorized watersports
- Fitness centre
- Kids Center
- Hangout Teens Club
- Activities include: beach volleyball, ping pong, cooking classes, dance classes, trivia games, Beach & Pool Olympics, aerobics classes, and weight-training with professional instruction. Take a dip in the splash pool by day, then watch live shows and performances at the open-air theatre by night. Non-motorized sports like snorkelling and kayaking are always popular, while the introductory scuba diving lessons in the pool attract adventure-seeking vacationers.
We suggest you book at least 5 months or more out from opening date to make sure all of the kinks are worked out with staff training and construction is completed.